Thursday, March 10, 2011

Battery change for Honda Civic EK, EJ model


Do you own a Honda Civic?

If you do this information published might be useful for you references.

Recently I discovered Honda Civic used a lots of battery power to ignition startup. The battery I bought last year February 2010 had fell to power up my Honda Civic.
The symptoms like you have a faulty starter, a single key start is just wouldn’t startup power up the car. 

I when to the car electrical repair shop check the starter. They mechanic not even checked the starter; he’s directly took up a battery and hook to my car battery for jump start test. 



Surprisingly! Every key stork can power up the car. Problem had been found, it’s the battery not enough power to power up the car.

Current  markets  battery no longer lasting like an old days. When your car has the symptom like my car, you better directly change a new battery. 

Better hurry than sorry stuck at the middle of the road when no body can help you.

No comments:

Value Of My Site

My site is worthRM 1,010.78